All out of state animals are required to have an Interstate Health Paper.
All New York animals must have a health paper.
1. Show is open to all states plus Canada.
2. IAFE Code of Showring Ethics will apply.
3. All entries are final.
4. No scooters or bikes are permitted on the property.
5. No tack pens, please plan to put your items in the aisles or on the back of your pen.
6. Camping spots available for $25 per night. Show T-shirts available for $15 ($17 for larger sizes).
7. Showmanship ages: PeeWee 3-8 years, Junior 9-12, Intermediate 13-16 and Senior 17-21. Ages as of January 1st of current year.
8. All animals must have a metal ear tag, legible tattoo, ear notch or scrapie tag.
9. All hogs (excluding purebred breeding gilts) will show by weight. Purebred breeding gilts will show by age.
10. Purebred gilts & purebred barrows—Any breed with at least 6 entries will have their own breed show, otherwise will show in AOB.
11. Registration papers are required for all purebred hogs.
12. All breeding gilts must be born after December 1 of the previous year.
13. All market hogs and purebred barrows must not weigh more than 290 lbs., all crossbred breeding gilts must not weigh more than 325 lbs.
14. Hog exhibitors will be responsible to weigh their own hogs and submit their weights during the appropriate times. The top 3 hogs in each class are eligible to be weighed back in the ring. Hogs that weigh more or less than the 15-pound weigh back will be disqualified. **Failure to submit weights in time will result in disqualification. **
15. Market Gilts and Crossbred Breeding Gilts may cross enter divisions; however two entry fees must be paid.
16. Market Lambs and Commercial Ewes may cross enter divisions; however two entry fees must be paid.
17. Market Lambs, Commercial Ewes and Market Goats will show by weight.
18. All lambs and goats may be inspected for prolapses, fungus, sore mouth, ringworm, foot rot and pinkeye. Any animal that has visible signs of any of the above will be disqualified from the show.
19. All Market Lambs must be born after December 1 of the previous year. Commercial Ewes must be born after November 1 of the previous year and all market goats need to be born after October 1 of the previous year.
20. Commercial Ewes Divisions - Whiteface Crossbred & Blackface Crossbred. A whiteface crossbred lamb must be white faced, brockle faced or show evidence of at least 50% white face or more throughout the face and ears.
21. Market Lamb Divisions – Whiteface Crossbred, Natural, AOB, and Blackface Crossbred. Blackface cross’s will be split into three weight divisions.
22. All market lambs and commercial ewes will be entered into divisions based on the exhibitors discretion at the time of entry. At the show, show management reserves the right to move a sheep from the entered division into a division it is better suited for based on breed characteristics. Show management may do this at any time.
23. Lamb & Goat exhibitors will be responsible to weigh their own animals and submit their weights during the appropriate times. The top 3 lambs and goats in each class are eligible to be weighed back in the ring. Animals that weigh more or less than the 5 pound weigh back will be disqualified. **Failure to submit weights will result in disqualification.**