1. Show is open to all states plus Canada (Open to exhibitors of all ages).
2. Crossbred heifers, Market heifers and steers will ALL be shown by weight.
3. All cattle must be born between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2022.
4. Registration papers are required for all purebred cattle. Purebred heifers will show by age.
5. Classes will be broke based on the numbers and will be up to the discretion of the staff.
6. Breeds with at least 6 entries will have their own division, otherwise will show in the AOB division. If someone wishes to have a breed represented WITHOUT 6 head, they may sponsor the division for $200.
7. Heifers may be cross entered into the Market Heifer Show (if doing so, double entry fee must be paid).
8. If you are showing registered cattle, you must specify the registered breed on the entry form.
9. IAFE Code of Show Ring Ethics will apply.
10. Dogs are allowed on the grounds, but not permitted in the barns.
11. NO PUMPING ALLOWED!
12. Exhibitors may show off their trailers. Location of trailers to be determined by show management at arrival. Generators are highly suggested. Please clean up manure/straw to manure bins.
13. Camping spots available for $25 per night. Show T-Shirts available for $20 ($22 for larger sizes).
14. All animals must have a State Department of Agriculture Ear Tag.
15. All animals for exhibition must be accompanied by a health certificate (dated within 30 days of show) with positive individual identification signed by an accredited veterinarian that states that the animal is free of all communicable diseases and is BVD NEGATIVE.
16. **ALL ANIMALS MUST BE BVD TESTED BEFORE ARRIVING TO THE SHOW**
17. All animals must have appropriate testing/paperwork to cross into New York State. Please call your local veterinarian with any questions.