Players Club & Rewards Program
PLAYER REWARDS CLUB MEMBERSHIP RULES
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Valid photo identification is required to sign up for the Player Rewards Club, to receive placement cards, and to redeem points.
- By participating in the Player Rewards Club, players agree to accept all rules, terms, and conditions of this program. They also agree that Hamburg Gaming will use and maintain the personal information provided by them upon membership application to administer their membership and for marketing/promotional and other Hamburg Gaming-related purposes. Club members’ information is kept in-house and not sold or given to any outside company.
- Hamburg Gaming may use personal information, including play activity for marketing and promotional purposes. Please let us know at the time the information is collected if you do not want to be on our mailing, email, or phone blast list. You can also make such requests at any time in writing to:
Hamburg Gaming, 5600 McKinley Pkwy., Hamburg, NY 14075, Attention: Player Rewards
- In order to be eligible for exclusive Player Rewards Club benefits, direct marketing promotions, special events, event invitations, and newsletters, participants are responsible for notifying Hamburg Gaming of any name, address, or phone number change(s).
- Employees of Hamburg Gaming, their household members, and those licensed by the NY State Division of the Lottery are ineligible to participate as club members.
- Players that have self-barred or have been barred for cause of gaming activity will immediately lose any points they have accumulated and are immediately ineligible for any and all Hamburg Gaming promotions.
- Only one membership per person. Hamburg Gaming may limit the number of cards issued to any member and will not be held responsible for lost or stolen cards. Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Player Rewards Club. Hamburg Gaming, at their discretion, may replace lost or stolen cards. All Player Rewards cards are property of Hamburg Gaming.
- Only the account holder is authorized to redeem points for merchandise, free play, and/or food purchases from any Player Rewards Club account. Any misuse or fraud may result in immediate revocation and loss of any outstanding privileges, points, and benefits.
- Points cannot be used for alcoholic beverages.
- Comps, complimentary free play, or vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Hamburg Gaming reserves the right to revoke or deny application for the Player Rewards Club if it is determined that the individual has not complied with club rules.
- Club members may voluntarily exclude themselves from Hamburg Gaming at any time. Minimum exclusion is one year from request.
- It is against policy for a member to accrue points by distributing their cards to other players. In such cases, privileges for club members will be revoked.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their club card is accepted in the card reader when inserted. Hamburg Gaming is not responsible for untracked play due to player neglect or improper insertion of card.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operator error, or any other reason it deems valid.
- All disputes and subsequent decisions by management are final and binding.
- Members may combine points from separate accounts for merchandise rewards. Both members must be present at the time of transaction and present legal forms of identification to be valid.
- Rules of this club program may vary with specific promotions.
- Qualification for receiving coupons, mailings, and invitations to special events are based on level of play.
- Hamburg Gaming reserves the right to decline to honor any prize or offer if it is determined that there has been a violation of the Player Rewards Club rules or if any Club material has been reproduced or altered.
- To redeem points and offers, Player Rewards Card and valid photo identification must be presented.
- Qualification for VIP levels is based on level of play. Once that level has been reached, you will receive a special invitation from Hamburg Gaming welcoming you to VIP status.
- Accounts with no activity after six months are subject to deactivation at the discretion of Hamburg Gaming and any unredeemed points may be forfeited at any time thereafter. Upon deactivation, Hamburg Gaming will maintain your information for reactivation and marketing/promotional purposes unless otherwise requested.
- Reward points remain valid as long as at least one Reward point is earned during a six month period. If no Reward points are earned within a six month period, the entire Reward points account balance will expire.
- Member’s use of the Player Rewards Club indicates acceptance of the conditions stated herein and grants permission for promotional use of names and photographs.
- The Player Rewards Club is subject to the rules and regulations of the New York Lottery. The Player Rewards Club is not sponsored by or affiliated with the New York Division of the Lottery. Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this program anytime without prior notice, provided, however, that Hamburg Gaming shall, subject to the rules set forth above, honor all Reward points earned prior to any alteration or cancellation of this program.