New York Lottery Customer Service Center
Location and Hours:
Located at our Cashier Cage
Open 8am - 10pm, Monday-Saturday
12pm – 10pm on Sunday
Prizes that we can redeem:
- Vouchers between 45 days and one year old from any video gaming facility
- Online tickets the day after the drawing (Numbers, Win4, Take 5, Pick 10, Lotto, Mega Millions, PowerBall)
- Instant tickets
- Any prize up to $500,000 (some exceptions apply)
NOTE: According to the appropriate tax laws Federal, NY State, NY City and Yonkers tax withholdings are withheld from prizes over $5,000. If a winner does not provide a tax identification number, withholding for federal taxes occurs on prizes over $600. Offsets for Child Support arrears and previously collected Public Assistance are withheld from prizes of $600 or more."
Method of Payment:
We generate check payments for all prize payments in excess of $2,000. These checks may be cashed at the cashier cage up to $50,000.
Guests must present one of the following types of identification when requesting payment for any Lottery prize at the Customer Service Center :
- US/Canadian/US possessions photo drivers license
- US/Canadian/US possessions photo non-driver ID
- US military ID with photo
- US/foreign passport with photo (valid)
For any questions regarding our New York Lottery Customer Service Center, please visit our Cashier Cage.
* NY Lottery game tickets cannot be purchased from the Lottery Service Center. Online or instant tickets may be purchased from any of our five NY Lottery ticket machines located on the gaming floor. Online tickets may also be purchased at the Cyclone Lounge.